We’ve recently added seven websites to our Learning Materials pages:
- GetAdaNow.com – Get Ada Now provides a quick start to acquiring and installing a free Ada development system.
- Ada.tips – Provides tips on using Ada.
- Adaformicrocontrollers.com – A forum providing questions and answers on using Ada on microcontrollers.
- LearnAdaNow.com – Learn Ada Now is dedicated to learning to write software in Ada.
- Ada – A Crash Course by Peter Chapin is an (under construction) Ada 2012 tutorial with examples.
- Ada on ARM Cortex-M – This is a tutorial dedicated to teaching how to use Ada to program an embedded system, with the specific example of the Arduino Due board.
- AdaCore University – This site provides a series of courses on Ada and related technology.